Monday, July 28, 2008

Audrey's Preschool Graduation-June 19th

Audrey graduated from Miss Diane's preschool this year. Hooray!!! After three years in preschool she finally gets to start Kindergarten in the fall. Miss Diane was such an awesome teacher and did such an amazing job with Audrey. Audrey is definitely ready to start this year. She knows all her letters and the sounds they make. Along with Maddy, Drew and Gavin, my mom, Krystal, Dan, Ally and Cole all came to support her. Andrew missed it because he was out of town. It was a cute program with all the kids performing the songs they had learned that year.
I video taped it and so Madison took the pictures for me. So Madison thinks she is the next Wendy. She took so many pictures that day. I counted and there were 80 shots from just that 30 minute graduation. HELLO!!! Thanks for the help Maddy. Here are some of the shots that she got.
Each year they learn some songs. The first year with Miss Diane, Audrey didn't even sing once. The second year was a little better but this year she knew all the words and totally sang it. She is so dang cute. Here is her group of preschool friends singing their hearts out.
Well Audrey doesn't look like she is singing, but she was.
Audrey was so proud of her diploma.
Audrey and me.
Audrey and Miss Diane. Audrey is sure going to miss you.

6 comments:

Eve said...

I can't believe how much Audrey looks like you - lucky girl!

Tami said...

I was thinking the same thing as Eve. she's like mini-Shannon in those pictures!

whitty-acres said...

Oh you guysare cute. Audrey definitely looks like you, but I never really think about it until I see the two of you in a pic together!

Sandra said...

Yeah a new post! She looks so adorable! I have to agree w/ your friends..she get's her looks from you. :) My kids are missing your kids. I wish Legoland would have worked out. Darn. Are you coming up at Christmas?

Megan Conrad said...

Yay Audrey!!! That is so awesome:) We miss you guys like you wouldn't believe!

Misty said...

The picture of you and Audrey is gorgeous! She is getting big. You look great. Really miss you tons!