Monday, July 28, 2008

Class of 2008

I know, I know. I am very behind in my blogging. My brother Jordan was bummed that he didn't make it on my blog with his graduation picture so Jordan this one is for you. Congratulations!!! Jordan is the last of my siblings to graduate. He will be attending ASU in the fall. Go Sun Devils. My girls were very excited to have their picture taken with their Uncle J.

It was hot during the graduation and we could barely see him get his diploma, but afterwards we cooled off during the after party at my dad's house. We had a lot of fun swimming...
Catching up with old friends..My mom and Melody holding Luc.
Eating Pizza and treats...

And just relaxing.

We will miss when you are gone but are excited for you as you head out on your own!!!

6 comments:

Misty said...

The big graduation! It looks like a fun family party. It was so fun seeing you when you came down. I felt like I was crazy everytime I saw you and didn't really get to spend enough time with you. Such is life with four kids.

Sandra said...

Still cannot believe he is graduated! Seriously, where does the time go? I wish you were still here...Alex was very upset when I told her Maddie wasn't going to be able to sleep over..tears and all!!! Oh well, we have September, right? :)

Tahiti Sweety said...

Congrats Jordan! It's hard to think that time of life is already coming! That is a really cute picture with Jordan and the girls. :)

Tahiti Sweety said...

Sorry, Tahiti Sweety is Megan, but it's just another blog I have with Lauren, and I forgot which one I was logged into. :)

The Brockbanks said...

That looks like a fun party. That is a great time of life! It was so much fun seeing you. Your kids are darling. I am looking forward to our next girls trip!

Megan Conrad said...

Happy Birthday by the way:)