Thursday, August 7, 2008

She Popped the Question?!?!

Right before school started, I was able to go with Krystal and my mom to have lunch with my soon to be sister in law, Kendra and her mom. It was right before school started so Andrew came home to be with the kids. Having him work in Temecula is one positive for this whole job transition thing. We headed up to Newport to have lunch at this really nice restaurant that is located in the middle of a garden. It was a beautiful place and the food was seriously to die for. I think I talked about it for the next couple of weeks. When we got there (like almost an hour late...can I say that I hate the 91 Freeway), a envelope was sitting on both Krystal and my plates. Inside the envelope was a cute card asking if we would be her bridesmaids. I am so lucky to have a extended family that gets along so well. I am excited for the upcoming wedding. After lunch we got to go and see the venue for their wedding. It is beautiful. We can't wait.

2 comments:

Megan Conrad said...

How fun, and what a cute picture! Seriously, I'm counting down the days until Thanksgiving Break! :) Miss you guys, and love you guys :)

Sandra said...

How lucky are you?? That is the cutest picture!!