Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Adventures in Provo Part One

We spent two weeks in Utah after the fourth of July. Andrew came home to work but we got to stay and play and play we did. One of the days we went to this indoor bounce place. We stayed for five hours. I think we got our $4 worth. The kids just played and the adults just sat and played games and talked. The kids had so much fun with their cousins. Here are a couple of the pictures from that day.




Drew and Audrey in action.



Madison kept asking me to take a picture of her sliding down all of the slides. I thought this one was the best because she got air.

4 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

There are so many of those places here! It's crazy and they're so much fun. I'm sad my family missed you guys.

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

Haha, I'm playing catch-up too! Looks like you had fun in Utah...I can't believe it is only $4 dollars there! Here it is $15 a kid!

Megan Conrad said...

Where was I that day? Oh wait, Girl's Camp. Haha I need to catch up clear from Spring Break too!

The Brockbanks said...

That looks like lots of fun. I can't believe how big your kids look. So cute!!