Monday, July 28, 2008

One Big Mess



Drew and one of his friends who will remain anoymous (I have waited a while to post this picture so that anoymity would prevail) did this to my pantry. The two of them were upstairs playing and so I choose to feed Gavin up there so I could keep an eye on them. Some time had passed by and I realized I could no longer hear them playing in his room. So I went to investigate. I was calling their names, but they were not answering. As I came down the stairs and into the kitchen, I could hear giggling. I opened the pantry and found this. They had dumped out a thing of tortilla chips, a box of teddy grahams, a bag of cookies, a bag of goldfish and a package of graham crackers. Needless to say, I now have a lock on my pantry.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Too funny..they were probably having the time of their lives!! I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! You are such a wonderful, fun friend and such an example to me! Love you.

Megan Conrad said...

Oh gosh!!! I guess this is one of those things that really isn't funny yet... but maybe a few years down the road? haha:) Miss you guys!

Tami said...

Oh man... I'm dying to know which little friend it was. You have to admire that kind of wreckless abandon. And seriously, I need a lock on our pantry and I really want one on the fridge too. How do you lock a fridge?

Eve said...

Love that you waited to no one could figure out that it was their kid, LOL.

Jana said...

Ha ha... I know it wasn't my kid at least.
I also have locks on all my cupboards, and my fridge... Yet somehow Carmen manages to get into trouble anyway.

whitty-acres said...

Hmmmm. I think I have an ABSOLUTE idea of who's kid that was.




*mine*


sorry!

4HandyKids said...

Wow! I think I'll be getting a lock tomorrow!

Misty said...

All I can say is the sudden quietness is great but very dangerous. When you hear it you are tempted to enjoy it but my advice is to run and run quickly because someone is either dead or making a big mess. You got to love two year olds.

Christian and Karina said...

Oh my, I know your first thought was crap I have to clean this and what a waste of money. I am so sorry- but it is a little funny picturing them sitting there giggling. The probably thought they made an art masterpiece!