Saturday, July 12, 2008

Beth's Wedding


When I went back to Utah in the summertime, I was able to see my cousin Beth married on July 12th. I seriously can still remember where I was when I found out she was born. (Europe if you are wondering.). The day was so beautiful but the start of their marriage has been a little crazy. After the reception, they ended up in the emergency room. Since then he has struggled with pneumonia. The pneumonia was so bad that he ended up having to have surgery. Poor guy. He is doing better now. We are so happy that everything turned out well for them. Did I mention that she waited for him while he served an LDS mission?

1 comment:

Megan Conrad said...

Yeah I remember you telling us about her husband. I'm glad to hear that he's doing better. How awesome! :)