Monday, July 28, 2008

Last Day of 2nd Grade-June 13th

Madison was in the second grade this year and she was lucky enough to have these two wonderful teachers. I just loved them both. Mrs. MacRae is on the left and Mrs. Albertoni is on the right. They had a theme for the year...surfing through the second grade. It was so cute how everything was about surfing. They made learning fun and I really appreciate all they did for Maddy. She was a awesome student. She is such a great reader and got all A's which are really 5's on her report card. We are so proud of her. We love you Maddy.

3 comments:

Megan Conrad said...

Teachers seriously make all of the difference. I'm so glad that Maddy loves school. We're so proud of her too. We love you guys!:)

Christian and Karina said...

Good job Maddy! I love to hear great stories about fun, dedicated teachers. They sure have a hard job, gotta hand it to them. I don't think I could do it!

The Brockbanks said...

Maddy looks so happpy there with her fun teachers. I love it when you get great teachers. Maddy is smart just like her mom and dad! Congrats on all A's!