Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Shindigs

We spent labor day at my dad's house. It was such a fun and relaxing day. The weather was perfect for a day at the pool. My dad's wife always makes the yummiest food when we visit. She treated us this time with her famous guacamole and chips, other assorted chips and dip, shrimp cocktail, and chilled grapes. Usually we barbeque when we are there but this time we had pizza instead and boy were my kids in heaven.

Here is our little charger fan. His dad is trying to brain wash him. My brother Dan is such a fun Uncle. He was playing in the pool the entire day with the kids. So here is a play by play of the Olympic diving ...


Ready........






Set......Gooooo.......


Nice landing......

And to end the evening....smores. Can you believe that my dad and his wife Jodi never knew how to make smores until Madison asked for them. Jodi went to the store and asked the guy what you had to buy to make smores. She bought all the stuff including this cool gadget that has three prongs and twists around with the push of a button. Sweet, less work for me.



6 comments:

4HandyKids said...

Yeah for smores!!! One of my fav's and Maddy seems pretty content.

Christian and Karina said...

How fun, why weren't we invited:) I want smores!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Yum SMORES! I love when family loves your kids as much as we do...my sister's are like that with my kids...You have the cutest family!!!

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

What a beautiful pool! Looks like you guys had a fun filled summer...now on to fall!;>

Tami said...

yeah ditto on the pool!! gorgeous. i would definitely spend a lot of time there if i could.

Jessica said...

Your dads house looks like a lot of fun. I love the pool. The diving pics are great.