Thursday, September 25, 2008

And the Real Work Starts

The third grade has brought something new to our home....at home projects. So the first project that Madison was assigned this year was on the planet of Saturn. I was so impressed with Madison. She took the initiative and did this project all on her own. She read the books and even typed the facts all on her own. All I did was make sure the spelling and grammar was okay and fixed the margins and font size. She even came up with the idea of how to make Saturn. She told me she wanted a ball she could paint and some sticks to make the rings. So I bought the foam ball and the pipe cleaner and viola, Saturn. I think this project turned out pretty awesome and her teacher thought so too because she got 100%. Way to go Madison.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Impressive! Isn't it great when they actually do the work themselves? Great job Maddy!

wendy and brig said...

Good Job Maddy. Looks wonderful!

Christian and Karina said...

Looks beautiful, I am so impressed!