Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hello Again Hello

Since we moved here from Utah, every September our friends come and stay with us for a night. Then they meet up with their family for a week in San Diego. I wish we had them for the whole week. We really miss them. Sandra and I meet while working together when Madison was just a baby and Alex was a year old. We have been friends every since.

Madison looks forward to their visit every year. The girls always have such a fun time together staying up way past MY bed time.

Here is a picture of all the girls before bed...Audrey, Kennedy, Sydney, Madison, and Alex.



Madison and Alex. Audrey, Sydney, and Kennedy. Audrey and Sydney look like they are the same age but Audrey is actually five months older than Kennedy.

Sandra and I actually got a picture together.


2 comments:

Laura said...

i think it is so nice when people have good friends like that!!

Sandra said...

Shannon..you are the best! We look forward to that visit as well! I am grateful everyday that I met you and have you as one of my best friends! You are seriously one of the kindest people I know. Love ya!