Friday, August 29, 2008

Look Whose 8 months


Gavin you are eight months and I seriously can't get enough of you. You are a sweet content little boy. You sleep well and you are so happy when you are awake. Everyone just comments on what a good baby you are. I am so lucky to be your mom.


I have had so much fun with these two boys.
I hope that they are really good friends. About a month before this picture was taken, I took Gavin to the doctor's office for a routine checkup. I was told that he is in the ZERO percentile for weight. Come on. Does he look malnourished to you? They seemed a little concerned but I tend to have babies that are on the small side. I actually don't mind him being little..then he seems like a baby longer.

11 comments:

Eve said...

Yes, he definitely looks healthy! Healthy and very handsome.

Laura said...

pssh they are adorable healthy kids

wendy and brig said...

Your kids are so cute! Does Madison get baptized this year? Time flies. How are all of you doing? We miss you all

ShOrt StoRy said...

He is adorable...

Cristina said...

That is such a cute picture of them.

Megan Conrad said...

Holy Cow! Officially two of the cutest boys in the world! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! We're counting down! :)

Jessica said...

Those are 2 really cute pictures!

Michelle said...

What cute boys! I can't believe how much Drew looks like Andrew!!! Gavin is growing up so fast! That picture is adorable - love his huge eyes!!!

Sandra said...

For sure he is mini-Audrey...they look identical!

Eve said...

Gavin is SO STINKING CUTE.

Eve said...

Yeah, I didn't realize I'd already commented on this one. But the sentiment still holds. Every time I see a picture of him I just want to drive to your house and take him off your hands for a few days. Kidnapping is such an ugly word. We'd call it kidborrowing, okay?