Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'M 9 MONTHS

So lets see. You are nine months and you are still the cutest thing I have ever seen. You are army crawling everywhere and have become my human vacuum. I took you back to the doctor hoping that you had gained some weight. You had gained a 1lb and 1/2 but you are still in that zero percentile. We will get you up in the charts one day. Some people say you look just like Drew and others tell me Audrey. I think you are a mix of the two...lucky you. I love your eyes but I am still not sure what color they will turn out to be but they have a tint of blue to them. I hope that stays.

Here are the real things taken by http://bluelilyphotography.com/


4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute boy!

And can I just say how jealous I am that you are friends with such an incredible photographer!!! I went to her blog from your link I was drooling at her work! Talented girl!!! I tried the link to see Gavin's other pictures but couldn't find them...I'm sure they're adorable as well!

Jana said...

I am so confused, I thought he was like 13 months old or something?

Either way, super cute.

I want to see your blue lily shots, what is your password under?

Shannon and Andrew said...

I know I know I am totally confusing everyone with my delayed posts. I am trying to catch up. I just wanted my blog to be like a journal that at some point I could print out. So I am totally behind. Sooner or later I will finally catch up or maybe not. Also I am not sure what my password is for his nine months pics. I will have to ask wendy.

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love him, he is so cute! I want to see what he looks like now!