Friday, October 10, 2008

Drew Turns Three

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY DREW!!!!

Drew,

You are three years old. Where has the time gone? You have grown up way to fast and to be honest, I am a little bummed about it. I have enjoyed you the last three years. I would definitely say that we are buddies. You were a great baby and have always been a fun little kid to be around. I love having you around and spending time with you. You are a boy at heart...you love to throw the football with Daddy, kick the soccer ball with your sisters, play at the park, jump on the trampoline, play cars and you also have loved riding bikes. You got a bike for your birthday and I just wish I could of caught the enthusiasm in a picture. When you opened it, you hopped right on and took off around the cudasac. I think the batman helmet was just icing on the cake. You have also been very into Mickey Mouse. You love watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse and when I asked you what kind of cake you wanted, you adamently said Mickey Mouse. When you look back on this, I want you to know that your daddy made you your cake. Pretty impressive huh? Well, your daddy is impressive in many more ways, but I was very impressed with how your cake turned out. I am glad you are a part of our lives. Mom and Dad love you very much. Here is to many more years to come...Happy Birthday Drew.

3 comments:

whitty-acres said...

cute post. i am definitely impressed with the cake making skillz. Is andrew ok in this picture? He looks dazed. Probably from all the hard work making cake.

Shannon and Andrew said...

Pretty much Andrew always looks dazed in pictures...like he has had a few too many but it was so cute of little Drew so I posted it.

Tami said...

Seriously? Andrew made the cake??

wow.