Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter Amazement

We spent Christams Eve over at Camille and Paul's house. It was a great evening with really delicious soups. During dinner my brother in law Kip told us that there was this guy up by where they live that makes these amazing snow creations. I guess whenever it snows he uses his tractor, blow torch and creativity and comes up with things ranging from the Simpsons to Madagascar. So after dinner we did a drive by so the kids could see it. I was in totally shock of how seriously crazy amazing this guy is. Just check out the pictures.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

what? you have a blog? for some reason 9 posts just popped up on my reader. this thing is really up to date.

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

Ha! I love it, I'm playing catch up too! I wish we loved closer :>

David said...

As nice blog,but you could have made this blog more cool if you could configure http://www.auessaywritingservice.com the language changer pluigin but all the same you have done:))