Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Joy School Nativity Scene

Our joy school group went to a Senior Center to perform the Nativity. Drew was Joseph in the Nativity. He was so cute but he was so shy to perform his part. I think all the "grandparents" thought it was so cute even though it wasn't perfect.



After the Nativity was over all the kids went and hugged the "grandparents." I captured Drew giving one of them a big hug. It was so cute. I know these seniors loved having them come and perform. It seemed like it was the light of their day.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!

It is just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well. Thanks for posting this, site I saw a couple other similar posts but yours was the best so far. The ideas are strongly pointed out and clearly emphasized.
((**