Sunday, December 7, 2008

Audrey's Six Birthday

My little Audrey is six. I know I always say this but I just don't know where the time goes. This year Audrey requested a butterfly cake. Thankfully my hubby is such an artist. He is so good at looking at something and recreating it. So Audrey got not one but two butterfly cakes for her birthday. Here is Audrey making her big wish.


And the birthday girl with her daddy...

And a close up of the creations...


We are so grateful Audrey is a part of our family. She keeps us on our toes and provides us with a lot of excitement. She loves dogs, playing with friends, teasing her siblings, watching movies and has the best imagination around. We love you Audrey.






1 comment:

Tami said...

wait a minute... so did Andrew make the cakes?? What the?? husbands do that? SO CUTE.

and holy bloggy blog Batman! you must have some extra time thanks to your weekend away. which, i just got wind of today. and yes I'm very jealous and slightly bitter. day 8 without a husband. i NEED a vacation. when can i come?