Sunday, December 28, 2008

I AM ONE

I blinked and here we are a year later. I LOVE this kid. He has me wrapped around his little finger. I have had such a fun year with him. He has got a great personality and I am trying to enjoy ever minute of it. We were still in Utah for his birthday so we were able to celebrate with Andrew's family. Andrew made him this sweet cupcake football cake. I think I will leave the cake making up to him from now on.


Here is Gavin waiting in anticipation for his first try of sweets.

Yum. I think he liked it.


Trying to get every last morsel off.


Yep that is one happy baby.


Having a birthday in December is rough but three days after Christmas, sorry Gavin. We did have more presents for him though. He got a fun little push car and a small, soft and squishy BYU football. We are starting early with the indoctrination process. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet little guy. We love you.

1 comment:

roshnivahora said...

Why? They are prosperous to create, inexpensive to make and naive to act in.
Digital Learning Software