Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gotta Love Southern California

Monday Krystal and I went to the beach. My mom, Krystal's dad, and my best friend from high school and her mom all meet us there. It was such a nice day out. Just perfect beach weather and it wasn't crowded at all. The kids had such a great time. Even though I hate, hate, hate the sand, I love going to the beach because my kids have such a great time. Ally and Drew are such good buddies and they just played in the water and dug holes all day. This is actually the first time that Drew was not afraid of the water. They were playing in it all day. I am not sure this is the best thing. I definitely have to pay more attention when they are down by the water.


Cole was thoroughly enjoying himself. He didn't get a nap and he was happy go lucky all day.


Gavin on the other hand was not too sure about the water when my mom put his feet in.

Audrey is for sure going to be my beach bum. She was not wanting to go to the beach at first but when we got there, she b-lined it for the water. Her and my friend's son Nicolas were jumping over the waves as they would roll in. I wish I could of got it on film...Audrey kept twirling when the waves would come in (she is such a girl).


6 comments:

Megan Conrad said...

Wow! You guys are so lucky to live closer to the beach! It looks like you had tons of fun:)

Jessica said...

Margo loves to go to the beach. When Kyle picked us up from the airport she said lets go to the beach. I bet it is even more fun to go with cousins!

4HandyKids said...

So sad I could not go! Now the weather stinks again.

Eve said...

It is funny that it was just three days ago that we were having beach weather. Looks like everybody had fun!

Christian and Karina said...

That was a blast and we finally got to hang out! Yea!

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

I want to go to your beach!!! I haven't been down there in so long!