Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween At Joy School

The kids had a Halloween party at Joy School. Drew has been totally obessessed with Pirates and so he was so excited to wear this Pirate costume. How cute is this group of kids?!? I have really enjoyed doing Joy School this year. It is fun to see the different things they learn. I was so impressed. Drew knew the words and actually sang the songs for the group.



Then it was onto the important stuff...well for the kids atleast. Cookies and milk.

2 comments:

Mark said...

were these pictures from October or do you guys just have Halloween whenever you feel like it? if the latter, those are some lucky kids.

Shannon and Andrew said...

Well it would be fun to do Halloween again but no these we taken in October. I am just way behind with Blogging. I use it as my journal and so I am trying to get caught up.