Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was getting dinner ready and Drew and Audrey were playing around. I didn't look back but I could tell that Audrey was chasing Drew. Then all of a sudden Drew let out this horrific scream. Instantly I could tell he was hurt. I ran around the counter to find him laying on the ground by the table with a blanket over his head. I took the blanket off and this is what I saw. I could not believe how huge the bump was. I am still not sure exactly how it happened but I think he ran directly into the corner of the table. Lesson learned...lets not run with blankets over our heads.


2 comments:

Tami said...

holy cow!! thanks for the tip - that is totally something my kids would do. in fact, i've seen them doing the same thing.

yikes.

wendy and brig said...

Ouch! that is a huge goose egg. We are so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks.