Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Attract the Crazies Part II


So if you read my first post about my wonderful experience at the Color Me Mine in 4S Ranch in Rancho Bernado, here is a little update. On Sunday, my mom asked for my receipt so she could go pick up the items at Color Me Mine for me. I really did not want to see that lady again. Anyway, I got the receipt for her. I also found the original receipt that came with the giftcard. My mom decided to visit a different Color Me Mine store in Carlsbad this morning. She had them swipe the card and here comes the shocker; there is $15 on that card!!! Anyway, my mom explained to the lady at the new Color Me Mine what had happened in Rancho Bernardo and she told my mom that they had problems with that particular lady. By the way, she was the owner of the store. However, I do know that she has a partner. I would like to write a letter either to her partner or to the Color Me Mine corporate office.

3 comments:

lauren said...

SHE IS THE OWNER? i would totally write a letter, and you should ask for 15 dollers back on your card and make her take the gift card, its not likke you will ever be going back there... i hope.

Ryan said...

Here's a template for your letter:

Dear Crazy Lady's partner,

Your partner is a crazy lady.

That is all.

Sincerely,
A non-crazy lady.

lauren said...

only 52 days left? not so bad. i saw your kids costume pics on crystals.. so cute. COME ON GET ON IT! and i tagged you on my blog.