Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter Festivities



So on Saturday before Easter, we went to the Temecula City Easter Egg hunt at the park. Andrew was not able to come with....he was diligently serving with his Young Men. So I packed up the kids and made it to the park about 5 minutes early. If you don't make it there on time, you might as well not bother. You blink and its over. So the city sets up different areas for the kids depending on age. Since I was there by myself, I had to let Maddy and Audrey go to their area by themselves and I stayed with Drew. Ally and Krystal showed up just in time.


Drew and Ally didn't get it at first, but it didn't take long before they were picking up the treats. Drew's age group got to hunt for snacks like cheezits, Mint Milano cookies (I stole those later), gummy bears, and granola bars. The kids had a great time. Dan and Cole came just as the hunt
ended.


After the hunt was over we waited in line for the bounce house. Cole enjoyed the wait from way up high.



The cousins got the bounce house all to themselves. Oh, the hours of enjoyment this bounce house could provide if it was in my backyard.


After we were done there, Dan and Krystal came over for breakfast. My kids sure do love when their cousins come over. After breakfast Krystal and I were able to sneak away to a boutique that was going out of business. Couldn't find anything though. All in all, it was a really fun day. I just love these times. And we are so lucky to have such a great relationship with Dan and Krystal.

3 comments:

Megan Conrad said...

Looks like you guys had a great time:) SEE YOU IN A WEEK! Love you.

Jess and Matt said...

Cute blog! And really cute kids! It's been way too long since we have seen you guys, I can't believe how big and adorable your family is! Hope all is well with everybody!

kesli said...

Would that bounce house fit in your backyard? You may want to invest. It is not like you could fall off of it and break your arm like you could when you are on a trampoline (I am speaking from experience). Miss you guys.