Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So I have two celebs in my family

Numero Uno: Michael Jackson...Nice glove. Now we just have to teach him the moonwalk.


Numero Dos: Cinderella.
I needed some help getting my grout clean and Audrey happily offered to help. I know the excitement of cleaning won't last for too long, so take advantage while you can. Below is Audrey scrubbing the floor and the final two pictures show the progress she made with the grout. I almost didn't post the before and after shots because then you would see how dirty our floor has gotten...oh well. Audrey did a great job. Thanks Cinderella.



Before-GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

After: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

can you send her to my house for a while? i'll keep her really busy... :) what a cutie! (and great worker!)

Megan Conrad said...

Maybe her excitement for cleaning will rub off on her sister and brothers! haha:) We're so excited to see you soon!

Sandra said...

I love that Audrey wanted to help, and what a great job! Kennedy is into organizing her drawers about every week ...she told me she does not need anymore clothes because she has at least 50 shirts.;) ha.ha. I love lil helpers to make mommy's job just a bit easier. Can't wait to see you and that darling baby!

Tami said...

I hate tile grout. such a pain. Love your celebs though! They really do look the part.

4HandyKids said...

Child labor, I love it!

The Dobrons said...

She did soo good! Cinderelli Cinderelli!

kesli said...

Look at that talent Audrey has!! Tell her she did a fantastic job.

Christian and Karina said...

I love it! Beautiful job Audrey! Love the glove!

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

I think I would have just convinced myself that I had grey grout, no one needs to know it was once white!!!

ShOrt StoRy said...

ha ha! I can still convince Jack to help me and he absolutely cannot go to bed until his room is completely spotless, Brad calls it my OCD that has rubbed off on him, I call is good parenting, teaching good habits! :)

whitty-acres said...

i love the Michael jackson glove to death!