Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Allison


So I know that I am not so good with posting when things happen, but I have good intentions. Since I am not good at keeping a journal, this is my way of documenting, even if it is almost a month late. My niece turned 3 on January 22nd. It is hard to believe that three years have passed by. We moved from Utah just weeks after she was born. She has been a wonderful addition to our family. She is smart, sweet, and cute, and very thoughtful. Anyway, we celebrated her birthday on Saturday, January 26th. It was a fun day. We had cake and ice cream and played Dan and Krystal's new Rock Band on XBox. The kids thought it was just as much fun as we did. Here is Audrey rocking out on the guitar. I didn't get a picture of Maddy, but she was a mean drummer (she takes after her Aunt Krystal).
And here is my brother Dan, my mom, and Andrew practicing their rocker faces. I think my mom looks too sweet to be a rocker.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Those pictures are a hoot! Especially the one of Dan and your mom rockin out... too funny!

Tami said...

Oh and the fact that your husband is in the background on guitar looking entirely too serious - Like: Guys, stop goofing around, we have a show to do...

Classic!

Jessica said...

We have guitar hero and are pretty obsessed. Its cute the little ones like it too.

Megan Conrad said...

Tell Audrey we'll have to play rock band when we come down. I miss that little cutie!:) xoxo