Monday, January 7, 2008

Catch Up

Okay, so I haven't blogged in a long time. I think that I am just computer illiterate. I was having a hard time just downloading the pictures that I wanted to. Krystal has shown me the light and now I think it won't be so hard to keep up. So here is a few pictures from the Holidays-ranging from Halloween to Christmas.

Andrew was a vampire for Halloween. Madison and Audrey were Vets. Audrey just loves animals. Maybe one day she will be a real vet. Drew was a pilot. They all loved getting the candy. I kept finding them eating it at 7 in the morning. I finally hid it in a popcorn box and sealed it up.


Christmas Time-Fun with Santa
We waited for an hour and a half-needless to say, Drew was tired and not so happy to sit with Santa.
Audrey was awed by Santa. This is such a cute look she is giving him.



1 comment:

Megan Conrad said...

The pictures are adorable! I miss you guys so much and wish I could be there this week. We love you, and hope to see you sooner than later.
xoxo~meg:)
p.s.Give everybody hugs for me:)