Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged Again..A Little Different This Time

So I was tagged by Krystal. This one is a little different though

Four Places I Have Lived:
San Diego, CA
Provo, Utah
Highland, Utah
Temecula, CA

Four Jobs I Have Had:
Associate at the Gap
Secretary at Terminix
Accounts Payable at Nextpage
Payroll at Nextpage

4 Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die:
Vacation in Europe
Change my hair color to Dark Brown (this may be sooner than later)
See my children grow up and have families of their own

Four Favorite Desserts:
Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies (from Utah)
Ice Cream (usually chocolate)
Pretty Much anything chocolate
Chocolate Cake with ganache from Maccaroni Grill

Four Interesting Things About Me
I lived in 8 different homes growing up-we stayed in the same county, but we moved 8 different times.

My favoirte food is Mexican food. I honestly could eat it everyday. I enjoy the flavor and I love the spicy salsas.

Andrew and I met through a faternity at BYU.

My best friend from High School, Karina and I got married on the same day, in the same temple, just a year apart. She got married first.


Four Favorite TV Shows
Prison Break
LOST
Without A Trace
The Office

Four People I am Tagging
Karina
Sandra
Megan
Chelsea

No comments: